Saturday, May 29, 2010

To you

To you yes you you are butiful your eyes have intise me to stare in to your soul and wonder if three winks and a smile will tell you how I feel you are butiful to you inspire me and your butiy knows no ends I see you for who you are nit just another pritty face or a mark on a bead post no you are speahel these feelings I have for you are real I won't to be that smile you can't explan at work cuz I will Tret you like a prensses I won't to fill you bowl with worth so you will never be could agen you are butiful to me you are my every thing the voice that escapes my mothe the words in the air these are all you and this is how I feel for you you are butiful to me weman cower I fear when you walk throw a door and you turn ever head we Are so mutch alike we should be togither you are butiful and if you feel the same plz leve your number and name after the beep.
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment