Sunday, May 9, 2010

Six, Wright me

Wright me love write me any thing wright me two words on a piece of paper like supercalafragalisticexpealadoshes refregeraters or whuts up wright me the sun wright it down wright me new shoes wright me a new world wright me a rhrym wright me love wright me wright me a song wright me a house wright me a sole wright me to the end o the earth wright me a winter wright me a spring wright me anything wrigh it on the sky wright I on my arm wrght in on the left hand of god wright it down wright it on the walled and when you run out of placers to wright wright me put me on paper every thing you see in me every thing you need of me every thing you won't from me and then speke it to exestence so pleas my lobe wright me something even two simple word like whuts up
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment