Saturday, May 29, 2010

12, Art to me

Picter me this two people siting at a table tenchens rising over there heads eating shaking hands cuz they don't know what to do with them self and emagen you where see them so mutch in coomen that nothing could brake there bond and you know they are mention to be both to soared to take to big a lep for fear the other would be left behind in a heap and emagen you panted this down on to a canvise what would you change about this would you put your brush to the man face to chang his like ness as you see fit or would you make what you will of the man but put them some where a little less potent so no deseshens had to be mad or If I may if you had the choise would you put the two of use together worm embrace tenderly hanging on eatchers word holding out that the thought of the two of use in a room does not friten but delight you would you pant ower souls tiying nots unforsee bonds in the air above ower head or would you wish it back to the time befor This soule of mine met your cryin out to you I'm yours and make it not so. just so time would revers it self or would you wish backe pasts of pasts and never leve the hands of the first one you held to. not trading it for the would I would like to see the picters you would draw for me this imag you would pant for me mabe you would brake for me turn the canvis upsid down to revele the truth behind the fact panting imortaliIng truths that you won't to see then wish it be what would you paint of me love would you even paint me.
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment