Saturday, May 29, 2010

Age

Fear insumsn the things outsid these doors I hould to for sacurety I wonder if the feeling we had when the pasen was young still lingers behind your distent eyes that have darknd to me over the years darling do I still move you tdo I turn over in your mind as you sleep or have man outsid ower walls timpted you with the lies o this world my dear do you still hold me high in your mind or has the age around my face and hands turn me to unatractractive statue you shall not cleng to do I still free you from this world with my kiss love or has youthfule lusts tired old feelings to new experences I no longer can give to you can I chang your mind walking out the door is not the only chose you have my dear all I won't is you my love the years have been good to you but in your eyes where they good to me do I steel turn the lights on in your house or will you have to find some one new my love I can no longer move you like I onec did but does that mean you no longer can stay with me love don't leve me deth liyes behind that door for me it's up to you darling do you love
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment