Saturday, May 29, 2010

Days in the life of a poor man

Good morning how can I help youThis phrase makes my inside bleedFake smial on my face fake clothes on my body fake me siting at a table behind a computer smiling at people who can biy and sell me in a hart beet and I work for the man like Clark cent I hid my true identaty behind hour glasses filled with sand counting the secns till I am super man no longer a slave to the real world haveing to repet the same movement the same lerecs the same rhimes over and over vishens of instrucshanil videos dance in my head all I am laking is a goverment Holaday and some fat giy to delever my five minet sermen on locked and keys to people who can biy and sell me 8-5 in a jail unable to create not wonting to live drenking resicaled air from the goverment tap time I will never git back lost realitys lost ideas lost poems all kill biy father time mothers money and the creation of the wheelTiers of these people who can biy and sell me who are more interested in the dollersiyns then the people giving them to them there calling on me my time to sin and all I won't to do is stand up and smak them and tell them how wrong they are but in sted I sayGood morning how can I help you?
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment