Sunday, May 9, 2010

Five, Hands holding hart strings

Nothing els on my mind but the idea of you in my life completing my days with your smile holding on to happyness with a ferm hand bleeding out these words agen to the people who don't even know who are what or why I see in you and how can it be we where just friends three years ago aqatences in halls hugs mad espeshaly for you to briten your day just to say your butiful your hand I dar not touch for fear I might hert the delecat balince of the in tier univers because to me it revolve around the finger point and thar can only be you. I cry out at night from not being more awar that you where there not just hallway fornacation for despret hug lies you where there. Not even three years ago only near menchens of exectence of formulations made me think you where some one I should evod at all cost like the pleg to touch you was sine. I allwas saw you for what you where never routed that at all but now the aplafacation of random fondashens has turnd hugs In public places to mindnight rids home from gods knows where cuz really only thing there I cared about was you all I won't is to know that you are there when noone els will be thet is more the a friend I won't you at my side through thick and thin through rum and gin throw middleage madness and old people farts I won't to die knowing that I completed something that no one els on earth could posable even fathom exestse an at the end of the day we hug just Luke we did in the hallways of ower youth and fall deeply in to something worth drowning in and when we emerg we can do it agen like just so this time it will ba perfect not three year so mutch has changed and when but all I really won't from you is to be more then just my firend be chapter two of a two chapter book called life staring me and ending with you on the front pourch houlding a shotgun in your hand wording off intruters on ower land I'm not asking for boxing maches between sheet cover alltow the though I do say has crossed my mind but to me with your hand in mind hart beting in orcastra like unison is better then any IFC fight that goes on behind clowsed doors all I'm realy asking for is the idea that we can be more then just a maybe and a siy
by jhone doe

1 comment:

  1. A lot of Thanks for the posting an important article! This campaigns is really good and I would also like to note that the Engine blog.
    Thanks

    ”hartstrings coupons”

    ReplyDelete