Saturday, May 29, 2010

11, Nervana sunrise

Midnidnight tacos after three am turned it to fallen agels on the sid of the bed fighting for space besid your head bucause you are a goddess fethers protruting from the ends of the fingers you touch paper with golden Locks asid your head died fier to hid your ture intenshens eyes deeper then the sea of thought I swim through to touch pin to papper only so that I can Wright you. herts in unisen dace above the tops of trees of the place I call home like I'm cry to the moon as if it where the only thing stand between you and me. stars jeles of the elumanashen that you bring to light buy a touch of you hand to mine frontera dancing across screens crating galixeys wher only you and me my dwel hanging up past like derty cots out sid the door we take a step high twords good intenshens making something that only a grater bing could have posably dreampet up on a bad day there somthin in this some deeper then meer cindals and flame more the another chapter that we have to deal with only to move to a grater end there is so muth more to this things only cheldren could explan throw word deriving from a sorse Mitch grater then the two of use there is something here something predesten something set in stone now standing buy her side I wonder if the thing I am can compare to what I see in her why would a goddess settle for me why would she i am traped bound to forms to jagged to hold on to imperfect acsadents thrown together to forme a babby with two arm and legs and these words on my sleev why would she won't me I only hould her to this humAn form ceeping her from freefloting to wourlds I could only dream of having to reiterat the last hours of my life cuz I can't belive this replaying the seconds that predesrened this us this thing witch I can't bleve in to exestence pinching my self hoping drams arnt the result of what I am going throw waking to nervana sunrise houlding the hands of a goddess.
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment