Saturday, May 29, 2010

This is real

I'm sorry if I have to shak your drape of sacurity A little bit to hard or brake you vase of realityI'm sorry to point out the derty man on the corner because that is all he knowsI'm sorry if I have point out the boy how got Betten up in school because he was smaller then every one or bully who bet him up because he was raped as a childI'm sorry to point out the class clown who acts out only because he is so scared o what Is insid of him or the shy girl in the corner who is so scared of the world she hides her poetic butiy from it,I'm sorry if I have to point out the fat kid who's only sin was he was smarter then evrey one els or the prep who got locked up at 13 because she only wonted a little love or the giy who left her because he only wonted someI'm sorry to point out the singal mom working three jobs just to make her childs life a little better or the husbened who cumetted suisied after the devorseI'm sorry if I have to shake your drapes of sacurity a little too hard or make your reality a little less real but this is real what life looks like I'm the morning with out any make up on the world outsid of your for walls and a roof the truth that we fail to teach ower kids so I'm sorry to wake you up but this is real
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment