Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ten, Butityful

This is it nothing more nothing less this is it the fina the end tuis is the deth of a friend this is the crying sky on the day of the first time you cut this is it this I the world I see I'm sorry I see the would throw Rosie shads covers in blood cuz the would at perfict yhall but it is buityful evert moment butiful the giy that steels to servive butiiful th end of a long book butiful kisses on the tail end of dawn butiful cream soda after dark butiful halos and horn butiful dead friends butiful i won't you to see the world through my eyes cuz it is all so butiful every moment butiful criss crossing butiful diaganals butiful Deth butiful every singal thing butiful so I sorry you can't see things my way but I'm trying to show you this world isn't perfict but It sher is butiful.
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment