Saturday, April 17, 2010

feilds of yellow and by that I mean piss

Melloncolly monds of vibrent velvet weeds there weeds worth nothing more then the space they take up and there fucking hard to kill to taking over the felds of my youth like the stuff mad in china took over walmart. An armada that could invad Canada and win but then agen a giy with a tincan could do that. Then thay pull a suprise gun out there ass they changh sides (that's what she sead) and and turn wighter then a fat backwoods hick ducks jumping an airplan In a truck packed full of moonshine and unlisensed guns. Then like a hore at a frat party it speeds it's stds all around to any one stupid enuf to blow on them that sounds alot like my exgirilfriend. Then like in the inevatible zombieacalips they will pop out of the ground lick a pimple redy to eat brains witch also sounds alot lick my ex she will eat the first thing she sees if you git that jock. Thes weeds duplicat and civet the feilds of my past with bipy blonde who's only atribut is there desent pbj skills read between the lins on that one. And as qickly as they start up the winter kills them off just lick godzilla killed the German armada in ww2 yha he was on ower pay roll he's alot lick my ex too won't even touch that one even with a broom witch by the way is my exes bff she's a witch and the thong that rimes with it too. And when she blow the last of her demon seed in to my fields I cryed
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment