Saturday, April 17, 2010

?

I got a letter last week in my inbox of my email about last fridays praformence and this is what it sead "you are not a poet you are a volger young man who never Lerner to control his words I have many books and teach on the subject of poetry and I am here to tell you you are not a poet and should give up your crazy idea of being found you will never go anywhere as a poet" after reading this at 3 am because I whas having miles wrightr block I wright this back to her so yha i call this "I am not a poet"
I am not a poet
Yha I am not a poet
I admit to you that I do not wright rhyme of vers I do not turn love in to galixeys
I do not turn crying in to ocens but I will tell you what I do do i live this all of it even if I wright it in diffrent words every thing I have ever put down on paper has been lived by me or throw me and I say up light every night bleeding this on to pages of a verchual book and coming up with ideas that even scar me hidind feeling behind feelings behind a jester mask of coverd in tiers and unawserd phone call I strive for a life where I don't know where my next check is coming from or who even cares about my stuff I don't this for you I started wrighting cuz I winter to get the crazy out of me my first poems where insaine mad no sence and where long now I Herrt myself to wright three poems a week I live tuis stuff you are dising my life and telling me what poety is ha I will tell you what it is
Poetry is the sound after the car crash
Poetry is a baby not crying
Poetry is a new tub of toothpaste
Poetry is a bug on your widsheld
Poetry is the giy you meet last week that you didn't know and yet you talked for hours.
Poetry is the frat boy nextdoor nabers who won't let you sleep at night
Poetry is the giy who short changhed you at walmart
Poetry is the sun
Poetry is the earth
Poetry is gravity
Poetry is space
Poetry is time
Poetry is basketballs, hulahoops, comics, blood, fier, empty streets, robed homes, deth, life, trees, water, bots, you, me, the people, the mic, and the love that is herePoetryyour word my word any word a song fierflys food and fierworks all
Poetry
God is Poetry
God is Poetry
God is Poetry
Poetry is anything felt by any one at any given time and if my feeling don't constatut as poetry well then you need you go back to school because I don't need your selfsinerd richesness to tell me what poetry is I live it every day and when you do the same you will see that I am not just a poet and nether is any person with enuf balls to stand in front of a mic that is when we seace to be poets and start living are lifes
I live just for the sake of living and if that bothers you well then up yours cuz I'm not here to pleas you I am here mother fucker and you wil not silence me.
by jhone doe

No comments:

Post a Comment