Thursday, March 4, 2010

what i feel

i cant hold it back anymore i have to scream how i feel somewhere so here goes
i love you thats l.o.v.e love nothing less then that
and im not afrad to say it anymore
no more hiding in my books i am here to tell you exactly what you are to me
you are my every thing
the reson i am wrighting right now
the thoughs that wont stop runing throw my mind
you are my mus
with out you i am nothing i need you and you think i will leve you
i cant leve you
with out you i will go back to being a boy lost in the world not wonting to wright i dont wont that
i not useing you to wright but with out you i know i will not i will have no reson
so its up to you i leve it in your hands
you told me once not yet i will wait but
i am your as of now i will aceppt no other but you

2 comments:

  1. Live In My House
    I'll Be Your Shelter
    Just Pay Me Back
    With One Thousand Kisses
    Be My Lover - I'll Cover You

    Open Your Door
    I'll Be Your Tenant
    Don't Got Much Baggage

    To Lay At Your Feet
    But Sweet Kisses I've Got To Spare
    I'll Be There - I'll Cover You

    I Think They Meant It
    When They Said You Can't Buy Love
    Now I Know You Can Rent It
    A New Lease You Are, My Love,
    One Life - Be My Life

    aww it fits so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. my god you are fucking brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete